9H-LDC Coating Kit
9H-LDC Coating Kit
Kit contains everything needed to protect your vehicles paint:
- 9H-LDC 50mL w/(2) applicator pads
- CPR-3 Primer 16oz w/spray nozzle
- 4 Professional grade Microfiber towels
9H-LDC PREP INSTRUCTIONS
We recommend washing, decontaminating, using a clay bar and machine polishing every vehicle before application. After all of this is done you must use our Primer (CPR-3) or a dedicated panel wipe to remove all chemicals, residue and oils before application. It is NOT necessary to machine polish your vehicle but it is highly recommended. We cannot guarantee you will achieve optimal results if the prep process is not performed. The cleaning process is absolutely crucial in order to achieve long lasting result. Make sure surface is clean and free of any containments. The cleaner the paint before coating, the better the coating will adhere and longer the coating will last. Make sure your vehicle is free of all oils, waxes, polishes, or any other paint protectants that may have been applied before. Ensure the paint surface is properly prepped and perfect and free of all blemishes. As any imperfections will be locked in once coating has cured. Surface must be smooth to the touch. 9H-LDC forms a permanent chemical bond. Make sure vehicle is absolutely DRY before you start coating.
1. Make sure you have several clean microfiber towels at your disposal before application.
2. Shake bottle before use.
3. We recommend wearing protective gloves to prevent the product drying out your skin.
4. Dab few drops onto the supplied microfiber applicator.
5. Using too little will cause coating to cure faster and using too much will waste product.
6. Apply on to the surface from left to right evenly using a tight circular motion (horizontally).
7. Apply on to the surface from up to down evenly (vertically).
8. Only do 2ft by 2ft sections at a time.
9. Use gentle pressure.
10. Do NOT excessively rub the coating in as it will accelerate curing.
11. Wait for 30-45 seconds until you see the product flashing or oily lines. Ideal time is dependent on temperature. In hotter climates coating may flash in 20-30 seconds. In colder weather you can work
longer with the coating for around 60 seconds.
12. Do not wait for over 60 second for the coating to cure.
13. Buff off coating residue using circular motion with microfiber cloth until all of the residue is gone.
Follow up with another clean microfiber towel to ensure the surface is completely residue free.
14. Always buff a few inches further then you coated to ensure you don’t leave any residue behind.
15. Coating is self leveling. Only a microscopic layer of coating will adhere to the surface and residue will
be wiped away with the towel.
Application video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-sCUiEamlA