Full Exterior Protection Kit
Full Exterior Protection Kit
Kit includes everything needed to protect every surface on your vehicles exterior:
- 9H-LDC 50mL - Ultra Durable Ceramic coating for paint
- LDC-Light 8oz - Spray sealant/refresh coat to enhance protection and keep your vehicle amazing
- CPR-3 Primer 16oz - Precoat surface primer that ensures surfaces are clean before application
- Vision Tech 15mL - Rain repellent coating
- Wheel Pro-Tech 15mL - ceramic coating for rims
- Perma Shine 6oz - Ultimate tire shine that last for months
- Professional grade Microfiber towels x9
- (4) applicator pads
- (1) Sponge applicator
- (2) spray nozzles
- We recommend washing, decontaminating, using a clay bar and machine polishing every vehicle before application.
- After all of this is done you must use our Primer (CPR-3) or a dedicated panel wipe to remove all chemicals, residue and oils before application.
- It is NOT necessary to machine polish your vehicle but it is highly recommended.
- We cannot guarantee you will achieve optimal results if the prep process is not performed.
- The cleaning process is absolutely crucial in order to achieve long lasting result.
- Make sure surface is clean and free of any contaminants.
- The cleaner the paint before coating, the better the coating will adhere and longer the coating will last.
- Make sure your vehicle is free of all oils, waxes, polishes, or any other paint protectents that may have been applied before.
- Ensure the paint surface is properly prepped and perfect and free of all blemishes, as any imperfections will be locked in once coating has cured.
- Surface must be smooth to the touch. 9H-LDC forms a permanent chemical bond.
- Make sure vehicle is absolutely DRY before you start coating.
Application video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-sCUiEamlA
1. Make sure you have several clean microfiber towels at your disposal before application.
2. Shake bottle before use.
3. We recommend wearing protective gloves to prevent the product drying out your skin.
4. Dab few drops onto the supplied microfiber applicator.
5. Using too little will cause coating to cure faster and using too much will waste product.
6. Apply on to the surface from left to right evenly using a tight circular motion (horizontally)
7. Apply on to the surface from up to down evenly (vertically).
8. Only do 2ft by 2ft sections at a time.
9. Use gentle pressure.
10. Do NOT excessively rub the coating in as it will accelerate curing.
11. Wait for 30-45 seconds until you see the product flashing or oily lines.
Ideal time is dependent on temperature. In hotter climates coating may flash in 20-30 seconds.
In colder weather you can work longer with the coating for around 60 seconds.
12. Do not wait for over 60 second for the coating to cure.
13. Buff off coating residue using circular motion with microfiber cloth until the residue is gone.
Follow up with another clean microfiber towel to ensure the surface is completely residue free.
14. Always buff a few inches further then you coated to ensure you don’t leave any residue behind.
15. Coating is self leveling. Only a microscopic layer of coating will adhere to the surface and residue will be wiped away with the towel.