Repels water, mud, ice and snow
Strengthens glass and reduces rock chips
Improves night vision
Improves visibility in rain
Reduces cleaning time
Extreme abrasion resistance
Reduces eye fatigue and reaction time in bad weather
Last up to 6 months
Clean and dry the surface to be treated with CPR-3 Primer or a dedicated glass cleaned.
Note: The cleaner the surface… the better the coating.
Make sure any glass cleaners you use are completely removed prior to treating.
DO NOT APPLY VISION-TECH TO HOT or DIRTY glass, IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT OR IN TEMPERATURES BELOW 50F.
Use Vision-Tech within one year from purchase.
• Contact with eyes will cause irritation.
• Use rubber gloves when applying; prolonged contact with skin may cause drying.
• Excessive inhalation of vapors can cause nasal irritation, dizziness, weakness, nausea, headache and/or a narcotic reaction.
• Do not ingest.
• If swallowed, may cause stomach cramps, nausea, vomiting and/or diarrhea.
• Poisonous if swallowed.
1. Use in a well ventilated area.
2. Dab a small amount of Vision Tech onto the applicator and then the surface to be treated, being sure to cover the surface completely.
3. Apply in a tight circular motion.
4. Let sit for one minute.
5. Use a clean terry cloth towel to remove excess liquid from the surface and then finalize the coating by polishing the surface with a micro fiber cloth or paper towels. Using a little water from a spray bottle or moistening the towel in needed to aid in product removal.
6. For initial treatment you may need to reapply to ensure complete coverage.
7. IF you should see the water-repellent qualities begin to wear, re-apply Vision Tech to maintain the coating as necessary.